Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Projects!

I was able to spend 3 week in Utah with my family. I missed Craig like crazy but I had so much fun being home! While I was there I wanted to do some baby projects and well here are some of them...
This is the Rag Quilt that I made! I think It turned out darling and I can't wait to wrap a baby in it!
This precious blanket my mom made while I was there visiting! I LOVE it! 
I spent a day with my cousin and we made hair bows...Thanks Amanda I had a blast with you!
I made so many bows!
I had such a fun time crafting, and spending time with my family! 

4 comments:

Kristy said...

Those are so cute. I made a lot of bows to. But they would always fall off and so Miss H never really wore them. But now I have turned them into hair clips. So do you have any names picked out?

Cassie said...

I love your blankets! Thanks for sharing! Your bows are cute, but the pictuers of your bows are even cuter! I like the vase trick! Have to remember that one! :)

Colton and Ashley said...

Oh man! Looks like fun! I'm glad you got to spend some time with your family! And, I'm excited to see a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited that you are having a little girl! When I was first pregnant, they told me it was a boy, then a couple of months later, they told me it was a girl... I was so excited! I love having a little girl and I love all the "girlie" stuff!!! It is so fun!